Online D3 Tasting Workshop
Terms & Conditions
Dry and Wet Options T&Cs
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Terms and Conditions below (please read carefully):
- Payments, once taken, are final.
- You will retain access to the workshop until after the D3 exams in May 2023.
You acknowledge that Anne’s coaching is not endorsed in an official capacity by WSET and that her opinions are entirely her own.
You acknowledge that Anne’s coaching is an add-on service, not a replacement for being a registered student at an Approved Programme Provider, and you confirm that you are signed up with a bona fide Diploma APP.
Anne will share with you the tips which led to her own success, but you acknowledge that your success is dependent on your own commitment to your studies.
You may not at any time copy, reproduce, record, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the materials provided by Anne. Anyone sharing or distributing access to the materials, or the materials themselves, will be in violation of the agreed terms, and Anne reserves the right to ban them from this programme and from joining any future programme.
- Anne may record any or all of the materials being delivered during your attendance, including comments made by attendees. You authorise her to make use of such a recording in future without payment or need for further consent.
Any presentations used in the workshops will not be distributed electronically afterwards.
© 2022 Anne McHale, Master of Wine annemchale.com
‘Wet’ Option Additional T&Cs
- Payments, once made, are non-refundable. You may transfer your place to another student if you can get the wine samples to them
- Samples must be stored in a cool place to guarantee freshness
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to arrange redelivery or collect the sample pack from the local depot if you are out when it arrives
- When ordering the NI/EU delivery option, please note that due to Brexit there are sometimes customs delays and/or charges. Anne can provide you with a list for customs if requested, to state that these are non-commercial samples, but any delays or charges are out of her control and as such you purchase the pack at your own risk.
- (N.B. Last time, all EU purchasers did receive the packs, although some with delays – but you should be fine if you order well in advance. If you are in any way doubtful about your country’s customs policies then it may be safer to join us for the dry option, as no refunds will be issued.)