Diplomatherapy – Nail D3 in 2023!
I keep hearing the same things from Diploma D3, D4 and D5 Theory candidates
- “I won’t have time to memorise this entire online book before the exam”
- “I don’t how others stay motivated with the huge amount of theory content – I’m finding it a real struggle to force myself to study it.”
- “I’m not sure how to apply the content in the theory exams in exactly the way the examiners are expecting”
- “I don’t want to have to spend the money and time on re-sitting this exam”
- “This just isn’t how I wanted being a Diploma student to feel like.”
The biggest issue here is that every time you find yourself feeling like this, or repeating one of these comments, there is a knock-on effect that you won’t always be aware of.
Your confidence takes a hit
Your energy and enthusiasm drops
Doubts creep in
“Am I really cut out for this?”
The good news is that, by embarking upon the WSET Diploma in the first place, you’re already operating at a very high level
I’ve coached and taught hundreds of Diploma Theory candidates over the past six years and I see the struggles they have.
One-size-fits-all simply doesn’t work.
This is why in my signature Diplomatherapy course there are elements to tackle each student’s individual strengths and weaknesses when it comes to the D3, D4 and D5 Theory exams.
Many of the D3 Theory candidates I see out there need support with different elements depending on their unique personality.
Because, whilst studying for the Diploma exams, you should feel
Stimulated; intellectually challenged; enjoying your passion for wine
Yet so often, not addressing your personal challenges can leave you feeling
Isolated and on the verge of giving up
Like you’ve completely lost touch with why you signed up in the first place: your passion for wine!
Let me introduce you to
Is it a group programme?
Is it theory masterclasses?
Is it support with accountability and motivation?
Well actually, it’s all of these in one.
You can choose to join us in Diplomatherapy Signature, Anne’s classic and much-lauded self-study course, which includes 10 modules and 6 amazing bonuses, including support from Anne any time in the online group forum, with optional group accountability check-ins to keep you on track.
New joiners will also benefit from four punchy, to-the-point, live theory masterclasses and Q&A sessions between July and October 2023. They will take place on the first Monday of every month, alternating between 1pm and 6pm UK time to cover most time zones.
If what you really need is that extra level of private support and you have the funds to invest in yourself and in your exam success, then you have the opportunity to apply for Diplomatherapy Platinum where you will get direct access to bespoke one-on-one D3 Theory online coaching with Anne. Her time is limited, so the price is premium and only three out of four available spots remain.
Full details are below.
Diplomatherapy – Your Options for Nailing D3* in 2023
(and D4 and D5, but it’s not as catchy 😂)
- Access to all Diplomatherapy content & bonuses until after the D3, D4 and D5 exams in Autumn 2023 (access until mid-November) – including ask Anne your questions any time in the online Circle group forum.
- New joiners will also benefit from four punchy, to-the-point, live theory masterclasses and Q&A sessions between July and October 2023. They will take place on the first Monday of every month, alternating between 1pm and 6pm UK time to cover most time zones.
Read full details of what’s included in Diplomatherapy Signature here.
TOTAL VALUE £2,000+!
Diplomatherapy Theory Platinum
You will have access to everything in Signature, plus:
- Private live orientation call with Anne
- Personalised feedback on one theory assignment per month in July, August, September and October with a live call to follow up on each assignment
- Personal weekly accountability text or email check-in from Anne
- One additional email or Voxer question per week
- Bespoke study plan recommendations
TOTAL VALUE = PRICELESS!
Anne was a role model when I studied for the WSET Diploma and she remains an inspiration today. One of the best coaches I’ve ever come across.
Read more testimonials from Anne’s students at this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Anne, what exactly is included in Diplomatherapy Signature?
You can read full details about Diplomatherapy Signature, as well as testimonials from previous participants, at this link. All the content in Signature is included in all three levels of Diplomatherapy 2023.
Do you offer extra Tasting support as well as Theory options?
There is an entire step-by-step guide to approaching the Tasting side of D3 in Diplomatherapy Signature, so by joining any of the three levels you will benefit from that. You can also get excellent Tasting support by signing up for the D3 Tasting Workshop.
Due to the online nature of the programme and the associated challenges of sending wines to different locations around the world, Anne has decided with the extra support not to include a tasting component.
Additionally, the pass rate is much higher for the Tasting exam than for Theory, which is another reason why the Gold and Platinum levels focus on Theory support.
The bespoke, personalised nature of the Platinum level, however, does lend itself to personalised advice on tasting strategy if required, and Anne will be happy to advise on this for all Platinum participants.
Do you offer refunds?
Since you will gain instant access to the recorded content, and because Anne requires participants to be fully committed to the programme in order to ensure success, all sales are final.
Understandably you want to be sure before investing in yourself, however, so if you have any niggling concerns or queries and would like to talk these through with Anne, you can book a free 15-minute Zoom Clarity Call in her calendar, or email her at email@example.com.